Operating the Scanner
By Jeff Conner
- Open the Scanner and insert the document that is to be
scanned face out.
- Press the button on the side of the right side of the
scanner that has an icon of a scanner
- Click on the scan button on the window like the one shown
- Wait while the scanner scans the document
- If you have more documents to scan follow steps 1, 3 and 4
again clicking on the scan button like in the window below (instead of the
one from step 2)
- Note the location of the file in the directory tree that
is on the left side. You can click and drag the scanned picture from the
main menu to the desktop for easier management. Below is a screen shot of
the final window.